AC Delco is leading the way in the automotive industry and has been doing it for over 100 years
AC Delco Features
One of the best features of the AC Delco brand is the standard design of the battery. Since the batteries all have a basic standard build, the consistency of each battery is solid. It’s one of the reasons why GM chose AC Delco to be their primary aftermarket company.
Some of the features include:
- Professional grade
- Vented caps to eliminate leakage
- Integrated handle to assist in installing
- Solidium low porosity intercell weld
- Negative paste formulation
- Fully framed positive grid
- Enveloped separator to resist punctures
- Advantage grade
- High quality intercell weld
- Tin/calcium alloy
- Envelope separator to resist punctures
All of the batteries are 100% pressure tested and 100% short tested before being shipped.
Bestcovery actually rated it as the “Best Car Battery for Value” when doing the AC Delco car battery review.